Both Keurig K550 and K500 are new Keurig 2.0 brewer models. The Keurig 2.0 model is an upgraded brewing system which has other features which are unavailable in the regular K-Cup brewing machines. One of the most important advantage is the ability to brew small carafe, instead of just brewing single cup of fresh coffee. The 2.0 version also have larger reservoir offering several cup sizes and are fully programmable.
The Keurig 2.0 comes in different models : The Keurig K550 Vs 500
– The K550 can be able to provide hot water on demand
– The K550 has water filter kit while the K500 doesn’t. This kit will improve the taste of water without removing minerals.
– Both has water reservoir up to 80 ounces
– The K550 allows user to change the wallpaper on the touch screen and choose night colors to match which illuminates the water reservoir.
– The K550 has a larger screen compared with K500.
– The K550 has a reservoir with easy fill flip top lid.
– The K550 automatically reads K-cup.
– The K550 uses scanning to keep out bargain branded cups.
– See also : Keurig K550 Vs K450.
Keurig K550 Vs K500
|Keurig K550||Keurig K500|
|Features||- Allows you to choose from 9 brew sizes, from 4, 30, to 60 ounces - Works only with Keurig brand packs - Brews a single k-cup pack or a 4-cup k-carafe pack - Delivers great tasting coffee - Includes an owner's manual||- 80 ounce water reservoir - Extra large color touch display - 10 brew sizes from 4 ounces to 30 ounces - Brewer maintenance alerts - Brews a single k-cup or a 4 cup k-carafe|
|Customer Rating||2.7 out of 5.0 stars||3.6 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best deal||Save 46% please click here||Save 10% please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the article) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
For less than $10 extra, you will have the 10 brew sizes from 4 ounces to 30 ounces on Keurig K500. This model also gain higher customer ratings. We recommend Keurig K500 as best choice.
Incoming search terms:
- keurig k500 vs k550
- keurig 500 vs 550
- k500 vs k550
- whats the difference between the keurig 525 575 550